Learn how to make Masoor Pulao Recipe at home from our chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Masoor pulao is a delicious version of pulao which is made with masoor dal. The vegetarian rice recipe is very easy to cook and makes for great comfort food meal. The masoor pulav is healthy, flavorful and aromatic dish to cook up in a hurry. Do try this healthy recipe and post your comments below.
2 cups - Long grain Rice
1cup- whole speouted Masoor
2 Onions, cut lengthwise
2 Tomatoes, chopped finely
1-2 no chillies
1 tbsp- Ginger, Garlic paste
1 cup mixed carrots, peas, haricot beans
1 tsp haldi
1 tbsp chilly powder
1 bay leaf
1 inch cinnamon stick
3 tbsp- Oil
1 tsp -Jeera
Salt to taste
- Wash and soak masoor dal in cold water for 3 to 4 hours before you use it for the pulao.
- Heat oil in a pan on a medium flame.
- Add bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, black peppercorns, cumin seeds and onion to the oil. Add salt and mix them well.
- Once the onion is golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the drained masoor dal, carrots, beans and green peas to the mixture.
- Add turmeric and red chilli powder along with green chillies. Give it a mix.
- Add soaked long grain rice along with salt and mix well.
- Add water along with tomatoes and allow it to cook till the water evaporates.
- Once the water evaporates, cover it with a lid and allow it to cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Delicious masoor pulao is ready to be served.
- Mix onions, tomatoes, green chillies with salt and curd.
- Keep the raita to chill and serve along with masoor pulao.
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/xFcrws
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/Im0f5g
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood