Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CHANE JAISALMER KE - (Serves - 4)
1½ cups black Bengal gram (kale chane), soaked for 6-8 hours
1½ cups yogurt
4 teaspoons gram flour (besan)
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
2 teaspoons coriander powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
3-4 green chillies, chopped
3-4 tablespoons ghee
A pinch of asafoetida
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
Fresh coriander sprig for garnishing
1. Pressure cook chana in 4 cups water till done. Drain the chana in a bowl and reserve the stock.
2. Combine yogurt, gram flour, turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder in a bowl and whisk. Add green chillies and whisk. Add 1 cup of reserved chana stock and whisk well.
3. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds and when cumin seeds change colour, add yogurt mixture and ½ cup reserved chana stock and mix.
4. Add chana and salt, mix and bring to boil and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SanjeevKapoor_Khazana