Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a major global threat of increasing concern to human and animal health. It also has implications for both food safety and food security and the economic wellbeing of millions of farming households.
FAO plays a key role in supporting governments, producers, traders and other stakeholders to move towards the responsible use of antimicrobials in agriculture, thus helping reduce antimicrobial resistance in agricultural systems.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram - https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org