Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
THAI STYLE STEAM FISH (Serves - 4)
400 grams rawas fish fillets
6 dried red chillies, soaked
2 inch lemon grass stalk
2 teaspoons coriander seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
4-5 fresh coriander roots
6-8 shallots, peeled
1 inch galangal
6 black peppercorns
Salt to taste
2 medium lemons, sliced
3-4 Thai red chillies, diagonally sliced
1. Grind together drained dried red chillies, lemongrass, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, coriander roots, shallots, galangal and peppercorns alongwith 2-3 tablespoons water into a fine paste.
2. Heat some water in a deep non-stick pan. Place a steamer, cover and let the water boil.
3. Take fish fillets on a plate. Add salt and the ground paste and rub well on both sides. Set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
4. Place the marinated fish fillets individually on aluminium foil. Place lemon slices and chilli slices on top of fish fillets and wrap.
5. Place the prepared fish fillets in the hot steamer, cover and steam for 15 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor