Learn how to make Mix Veg Paratha by Chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
Paratha is the favourite and classic breakfast dish prepared in different variations all over India. With a dash of everyday spices and goodness of stuffed mix veggies, here we present you Mix Vegetable Paratha.
Onion finely chopped
Finely chopped carrots and French Beans
2 Potatoes boiled and mashed
1/2 tsp of Garam Masala
1/2 tsp of Raw Mango powder
Finely chopped Green Chillies and Coriander leaves
To make a Dough
One Cup of Wheat flour
Salt to taste
1 tsp of Oil
- Heat half a tsp of oil in a pan, add finely chopped Onions, Grated Cauliflower, finely chopped and steamed Carrots and French Beans, steamed Green Peas.
- Add half a tsp of Garam masala powder, half a tsp of Raw Mango powder, Turmeric powder, Salt to taste, finely chopped Green Chillies, Coriander leaves.
- Mix it well and mash the vegetables. Put off the flame.
- In a bowl add 1 cup of wheat flour, pinch of salt, 1 tsp of Oil, add water and knead the dough. Let it rest fot atleast 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now add two Potatoes boiled and mashed in the filling and mix it well.
- Take a small portion of the dough and make a ball and roll it in the dry weat flour.
- Start rolling it and make a thick roti, add a tbsp of the filling and stuff into the roti.
- Start rolling the paratha again very gently.
- On to a hot pan, roast the paratha for 20 seconds, flip it over and apply little ghee. Let it cook.
Mix Vegetable Paratha is ready to serve !
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgale
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - goo.gl/d3nBh3
Tweet about it - goo.gl/tnIjEj
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood