A walking tour around the city of Vancouver, in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
The film chronologically progresses from morning to night, showing daily life around Vancouver.
For those planning on visiting, those who’d like to visit but cannot or those who might be nostalgic and want to re-live their past visits / life there, hopefully this film shall satisfy, time and time again.
Filmed at the end of April - early May 2015.
Help me create the next travel videos by showing your support:
For more information on Vancouver:
- Panasonic Lumix GH4
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH Power OIS Micro 4/3
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
- Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F/0.95 Micro 4/3 Aspherical
- Metabones Speedbooster : Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds Speed Booster S
- Sachtler System FSB 8 SL MCF (Tripod + Fluid Head)
- Freefly MOVI M5 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Atomos Shogun 4K HDMI/12G-SDI Recorder and 7" Monitor
- Rode Stereo VideoMic X
Adobe Premiere Pro CC