Magnus Carlsen Vs Sergey Karjakin || Game 9 World Chess Championship 2016 .

24 Nov 2016 21:50 1
4,013
5 1

CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH THE WORLD 2016

From 11/11 to 30/11 will be held next Match game world championship competition in 2016, between the world champion Magnus Carlsen (Norway) and defending champion Sergey Karjakin World Cup ( Fall).

The match consists of 12 games, chess with time standards for 40 countries the first 100min, 50min for the next 20 countries, from 61 countries will play rapid chess 15min + 30s / move to the end game. Who gained 6.5 points ahead to win. 6-6 In case of a tie, there will be series of tire-break shooter.
Series of tire-break game: play in turn the rapid chess category 25min + 10s, 5min + 3s and blitz chess tournament games "sudden death" (5min to white, 4 min for black).

Link watch LIVE:
https://worldchess.com/nyc2016/
https://chess24.com/.../carlsen-karjakin-world-chess-ch.../1/1/1
P / s: According to one survey, the network has 69% Carlsen chance of winning, while only 31% Karjakin. What do you think about the outcome of the game of this match?

Related of "Magnus Carlsen Vs Sergey Karjakin || Game 9 World Chess Championship 2016 ." Videos